Last updated on December 15th, 2021
What Information Evergreen Solar Collects:
- In General: When you use our Sites and in order to provide you with Services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as:
- Name and/or business name
- Home address and/or business address
- Home, business, or mobile telephone number
- Email address(es)
How Evergreen Solar Collects Information: Your personal and non-personal information is collected in various ways in connection with our Sites and Services:
- In many cases you give information directly to us. For example, you may be required to provide us personal information when:
- Registering for Services or an account on our Sites
- Signing up for special offers from ADT and selected third parties
- Submitting a form or transmitting information to us
- Submitting payment information when purchasing Services
- We may also collect information from you using certain technologies, for example:
- Cookies: We may receive and store certain information about your browsing preferences by using Evergreen Solar and third party cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to customize your experience.
- Social Media Features: Our Sites include social media features that may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the page you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly by us.
- Log Files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We use the information collected from third party sources to determine the best user experience and for marketing purposes.
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in a variety of ways on Evergreen Solar’s websites. You may be required to provide a minimum amount of information in order to receive Evergreen Solar’s services.
Evergreen Solar uses Google Analytics and cookies to gather information about you over time and across different websites or applications in order to help predict your preferences and show you interest-based advertisements.
How Can I Opt-Out: Visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising to opt out of interest-based advertising from participating companies. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Many web browsers accept cookies by default. You may accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The “help” portion of your browser typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You may opt out of our marketing and promotional emails by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in the email.
You can opt-out of interested-based ads by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Page. You can opt-out of other tracking technologies we use by visiting the specific links provided.
Evergreen Solar Protects Your Information: We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your information. Unfortunately, no information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately using the information below.
We do our best to protect your information.
How to Contact Us: You can contact us about this Policy by writing or emailing us at the address below:
545 Pawtucket Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02860
We are here to help you and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to send us an email or send a letter in the mail.